Annual General Meeting of Spar Nord Bank A/S
At the Annual General Meeting held on 26 April 2017, the shareholders:
- adopted the reports submitted and approved the allocation of net profit
- adopted the remuneration policy proposed by the Board of Directors as well as the Board of Directors' remuneration for 2016 and the level of remuneration for 2017
- adopted the proposed authority granted to Spar Nord Bank to acquire its own shares
- re-appointed Ernst & Young (CVR no. 30700228) as external auditors
- adopted the proposed amendments to the Articles of assocation
The following members were re-elected: Per Nikolaj Bukh, Professor, Risskov, Kaj Christiansen, Managing Director, Frederikshavn, and John Sørensen, Agency Director, Sæby.
The Supervisory Board also consists of: Kjeld Johannsen, CEO, Nibe, Laila Mortensen, CEO, Copenhagen, and Morten Bach Gaardboe, CEO, Slagelse, and the members elected by the employees: Jannie Skovsen, Work Place Representative, Ole Skov, Senior Workplace Representative, and Gitte Holmgaard Sørensen, Workplace Representative.
At the following Board Meeting for the purpose of electing officers, the Supervisory Board appointed Kjeld Johannesen Chairman and Per Nikolaj Bukh Deputy Chairman.
Senior Vice President